Old 08-12-2011, 09:11 AM
François Patte

Default livna repo

Old 08-12-2011, 09:13 AM
"T.C. Hollingsworth"

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:11 AM, François Patte

Old 08-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Reindl Harald

Am 12.08.2011 11:11, schrieb François Patte:
> Bonjour,
>
> What happened to the livna repo: I get a "Forbidden" page if I want to
> connect to rpm.livna.org

livna is replaced since YEARS by rpmfusion

Old 08-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Veeti Paananen

Livna has been merged into RPMFusion (http://rpmfusion.org/).

--
Veeti Paananen - RPMFusion user since 2009

Old 08-12-2011, 10:31 AM
suvayu ali

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Veeti Paananen
<veeti.paananen@rojekti.fi> wrote:
> Livna has been merged into RPMFusion (http://rpmfusion.org/).

Except for one package, libdvdcss. This used to be available from livna.

--
Suvayu

Old 08-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Reindl Harald

Am 12.08.2011 12:31, schrieb suvayu ali:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Veeti Paananen
> <veeti.paananen@rojekti.fi> wrote:
>> Livna has been merged into RPMFusion (http://rpmfusion.org/).
>>

> Except for one package, libdvdcss. This used to be available from livna

because of ONE package there is no need for livna
http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/f14/libdvdcss/libdvdcss.spec.html

Old 08-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Frantisek Hanzlik

suvayu ali wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Veeti Paananen
> <veeti.paananen@rojekti.fi> wrote:
>> Livna has been merged into RPMFusion (http://rpmfusion.org/).
>>

> Except for one package, libdvdcss. This used to be available from livna.

libdvdcss can be installed e.g. from ATrpms repo too.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:49 PM
François Patte

Old 08-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 12.08.2011 16:49, schrieb François Patte:
> Le 12/08/2011 12:36, Reindl Harald a écrit :
>

>> Am 12.08.2011 12:31, schrieb suvayu ali:
>>>>

>>> Except for one package, libdvdcss. This used to be available from livna
>
>> because of ONE package there is no need for livna
>> http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/f14/libdvdcss/libdvdcss.spec.html
>
> ]# rpmbuild -ba ./libdvdcss.spec
>
> returns an error immediately:
>
> erreur: ligne 1: tag inconnu: %lib_package dvdcss 2
>
> ??

boah take the binary-rpm

i posted only the first link from "atrpms fedora libdvdcss" in google
and thought this should be enough to show you that livna is obsolete

Old 08-12-2011, 03:10 PM
François Patte