Old 02-15-2008, 01:13 PM
"Luca Guizzetti"

Default DRIVER SAS LSI MEGARAID 1068E

FIRST I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
I'M TRYING TO INSTALL A FEDORA 8 ON A SERVER WITH MOTHERBOARD SUPERMICRO WITH LSI SAS MEGARAID RAID 5 1068E, BUT I DON'T SEE THE ARRAY RAID 5 THAT I'VE CREATED ON.
PROBABLY THE PROBLEM IS DUE TO THE DRIVER INCLUDED IN FEDORA 8 WHO DOESN'T RECONAIZED THE ARRAY.
I'VE SEEN ON THE WEB SITE OF SUPERMICRO THAT THE DRIVER IS ONLY FOR RHES 3/4/5, BUT FOR FEDORA IS NOT SUPPORTED. WHAT CAN I DO... ???
THERE'S ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE A SOLUTION ???
THANKS A LOT....
*
*
*
L'utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio o dei suoi allegati e' vietato e potrebbe costituire reato. Qualora abbia ricevuto per errore questa e-mail, la preghiamo di segnalarcelo all'indirizzo enzo@officesystems.net e di distruggere immediatamente il messaggio insieme ai suoi eventuali allegati. Le dichiarazioni contenute in questo messaggio o nei suoi allegati non impegnano l'OFFICE SYSTEMS nei confronti del destinatario o di terzi. L'OFFICE SYSTEMS non si assume alcuna responsabilitą per eventuali intercettazioni, modifiche o danneggiamenti del presente messaggio.
*
Any unauthorized use of this e-mail or any of its attachments is prohibited and could constitute an offence. If you are not the intended recipient please advise immediately the sender by this address: enzo@officesystems.net and destroy the message and its attachments. The contents of this message shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by OFFICE SYSTEMS. OFFICE SYSTEMS does not accept liability for corruption, interception or amendment, if any, or the consequences of this message.
*
OFFICE SYSTEMS S.r.l. Via S.Bernardo, 2/H - 25035 Ospitaletto (BS) - Italy***** Tel. +39 030 642121 - Fax +39 030 642521
Luca Guizzetti
*