Old 08-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Bruno Martins

Default Fwd: Problem with BCM4313 wireless adapter

Ok guys, I have found the problem!

There may be something in the kernel version I was using that blocks that driver from working.

For my wireless card to work I had to downgrade kernel and kmod-wl versions, to the following:

[skorzen@g62 ~]$ uname -r
2.6.38.6-26.rc1.fc15.x86_64

Maybe in the future this problem is solved.

Best regards,

Bruno Martins