Old 08-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Badoo

Default Amrish Sonawane left a message for you...

Title: Amrish Sonawane left a message for you...

See this email in Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português or 30 other languages.
Amrish Sonawane left a message for you...
Its sender and content will be shown only to you and you can delete it at any time. You can instantly reply to it, using the message exchange system. To find out what's in the message, just follow this link:

Check your message...

Some more patiently waiting folks:

Zoltan

Gyor, Hungary

Anid

Gyor, Hungary

*

Frati dèl olasz

Gyor, Hungary

*

This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Amrish Sonawane. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

Have fun!

The Badoo Team

You have received this email, because a Badoo member has left a message for you on Badoo. This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered. If you don't want to receive any more messages from Badoo, please notify us.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:02 AM
"n2xssvv.g02gfr12930"

Is this really relevant? As little or no further information as been
given as to the message I'm assuming it is spam and will take it no further.

cpp4ever

Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Ian Malone

On 9 August 2011 09:02, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930
<n2xssvv.g02gfr12930@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Is this really relevant? As little or no further information as been
> given as to the message I'm assuming it is spam and will take it no further.
>
> cpp4ever

Most likely spam/phishing. Along the lines of those facebook
'messages' that mysteriously arrive at addresses you've never used
with facebook. Otherwise it's some site's overly aggressive attempt to
attract subscribers by getting members to submit their contacts (which
is again spam, though maybe not as sinister).

Did have to check your email address to make sure you weren't follow
up spam before replying. Amazing how paranoid this nonsense has made
us.

--
imalone