Old 08-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Manuel Escudero

Default SanDisk vs. Fedora 14

2011/8/8 Michael Cronenworth <mike@cchtml.com>

Michael Hennebry wrote:

> Am I missing a package or something?

USB devices and file systems are handled entirely by the kernel.

Here's some things I can think of that could be wrong:

1. The newer kernel is incompatible with your USB reader.

2. Your reader has coincidentally broken.

3. The flash media has coincidentally died.

Try either a different reader, flash media, or older kernel (or mixes of

them).

is possible that your Flash card is broken, if you can read it on a Windows or MacOS machine (or even other linux machine)I recommend you to backup your pictures and then use Gparted to format it in Fat32 again, so it can be readable again.

--
Manuel EscuderoLinux User #509052
Twitter:*@Jmlevick

PGP/GnuPG:*E2F5 12FA E1C3 FA58 CF15 *8481 B77B 00CA C1E1 0FA7Xenode Systems -*xenodesystems.com*-*"Conéctate a Tu Mundo"