Old 08-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Elliott Chapin

Default 15 sound

puseaudio/alsa/jack - while waiting for fixes for apparent bugs, I'm
wondering if someone would discuss possible solutions via config files
or whatever. I have had sound (sometimes from external speakers), but
now none. I understand that I'm not providing enough details - just
wondering about the current state of the problem.

Thx,
E.
--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin