Old 08-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Lawrence E Graves

Default Intel 4965AGN Standard "N" update

Just inquiring as to whether or not if there is going to be an update to
the 4965AGN wifi card to utilize the new Standard "N". I have the
Overdrive Pro which has the new "N" and my 4965AGN will not connect and
I believe it is because the Draft N is not compatible with the new
Standard. I stand to be corrected. Just asking someone to look into this
problem I am having. I have contacted Sierra Wireless and they have
assured me that their device is backward compatible so I am looking
further for answer. I have purchased 2 new 4965AGN with no success in
connecting to my Overdrive Pro. Please advise.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com>
All things are workable but don't all things work.