Old 08-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Paul Allen Newell

Default question regarding gcc on f14

While dealing with some compiling issues, I noticed that the current gcc
on F14 is 4.5.1 and that gcc.gnu.org says that the latest is 4.5.3 ...
and it appears they've gone off into 4.6.x.

I would like to know if Fedora plans to migrate F14 to 4.5.3 or stay at
4.5.1.

I don't have any issue with 4.5.1, just trying to get information about
where F14 will end up

Thanks,
Paul