Old 08-05-2011, 04:28 AM
nomnex

Default Help With Touchpad on System 76 Pangolin Performance

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 22:09:10 -0400
Richard Heck <rgheck@comcast.net> wrote:

> and audio seem fine. The wireless was just a matter of installing
> iwl6000g2b-firmware.

Do you have the link of the package and of the installation (a "how
to" would help me best). Hope you'll get the touchpad working.

--
nomnex.
Registered Linux user #505281. Be counted at: http://counter.li.org/

Old 08-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Richard Heck

On 08/05/2011 12:28 AM, nomnex wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 22:09:10 -0400
> Richard Heck <rgheck@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> and audio seem fine. The wireless was just a matter of installing
>> iwl6000g2b-firmware.
> Do you have the link of the package and of the installation (a "how
> to" would help me best). Hope you'll get the touchpad working.

It's a standard Fedora package.

Richard