Old 08-03-2011, 02:21 AM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

Default Gnome3 and Cursor Movements

I have finally got F15 installed after great tribulation with the 'Oh
No' messages. Now that I have it installed, I find gnome3 difficult to
use because of the time delay of the highlight bars that allow you to
select programs. Even when I try to pick "Applications" it takes about
6 seconds to highlight. Is this a limit of gnome3 working on a slower
machine or has anyone else had this problem?
--
Greg Ennis
PoMec Corporation