-   -   Gnome3 and Cursor Movements (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/560009-gnome3-cursor-movements.html)

"Gregory P. Ennis" 08-03-2011 02:21 AM

Gnome3 and Cursor Movements

I have finally got F15 installed after great tribulation with the 'Oh
No' messages. Now that I have it installed, I find gnome3 difficult to
use because of the time delay of the highlight bars that allow you to
select programs. Even when I try to pick "Applications" it takes about
6 seconds to highlight. Is this a limit of gnome3 working on a slower
machine or has anyone else had this problem?
--
Greg Ennis
PoMec Corporation