Old 02-14-2008, 10:40 PM
"Mark Haney"

Default Linksys WMP 54g wireless setup

I just purchased and installed a linksys PCI card in one of my desktops.
After diddling with adding the firmware to the system, F7 can see
wlan0, I got an IP address from the DHCP server on the router, but I'm
getting no farther than that. I can't ping anything by IP including the
gateway and I have no signal strength showing in iwconfig either.

I know I have a good signal here since I'm on my laptop and it's
wireless connection at the same desk as my desktop. So, what should I
look at next?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support