Old 08-01-2011, 07:29 AM
Javier Perez

Default hsqldb missing hsqldb.jar

Hi

I just upgrade my machine to FC15 from FC14.

Hsqldb is not working properly.
/var/lib/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar links to a non existing link[root@pepewin lib]# ls -al /var/lib/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Aug* 1 02:19 /var/lib/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar -> hsqldb.jar

The hsqldb.jar on the far right is a blinking red icon (meaning a missing link target)

I DO have a hsqldb.jar file on /usr/share/java/hsqldb.jar

Should I target this file for the missing link?

I reinstalled the hsqldb 1.8.1.3-3.fc15 and still got the same error

------------------------------
*/\_/**
*|O O|* pepebuho@gmail.com

*~~~~ * * Javier Perez
*~~~~* * * * * While the night runs
*~~~~* * * * * toward the day...
* m m** * * Pepebuho watches
* * * * * ** ** from his high perch.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 08/01/2011 12:59 PM, Javier Perez wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just upgrade my machine to FC15 from FC14.
>
> Hsqldb is not working properly.
> /var/lib/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar links to a non existing link
> [root@pepewin lib]# ls -al /var/lib/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Aug 1 02:19 /var/lib/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar
> -> hsqldb.jar

File a bug report

Rahul