Old 07-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Elliott Chapin

Default JACK/FC15-64

I was fine with FC14-32, but the only way I've managed to start JACK is
by having Ardour do it rather than jackd:

Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started).

A well-known problem with a goofy solution that I hope I won't need for
too much longer.

Not much if any news in this, Nonetheless I'll be interested in what
people might have to say...
--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin