Old 07-23-2011, 01:33 AM
"Trever L. Adams"

Default NAT64

Does anyone have any experience with NAT64 on this list? I am in a
situation where I may have to implement this and all routers are Linux
based.

I have found TAYGA, but it seems to have problems. I have seen Linux
NAT64 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxnat64/_ and haven't tried it
yet.

I am curious as to what others have seen and tried.

Thank you,
Trever
--
"You can surrender Without a prayer But never ever pray Pray without
surrender You can fight Fight without ever wining But you can never ever