Old 02-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Max Spevack

Default nice shirts at SCALE6X

I don't know who designed these shirts, but I like them.

http://tchung.fedorapeople.org/scale6x/fedora/00036.jpg

--Max

Old 02-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Nicu Buculei

Max Spevack wrote:

I don't know who designed these shirts, but I like them.

http://tchung.fedorapeople.org/scale6x/fedora/00036.jpg

It looks like a modification of one of the designs in our tshirt page [1]

Max, it looks like your awesome idea to get us gathering some shirt
design is already fruitful!

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt