Old 07-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Hüvely Balázs

Default intel wifi link problem again

Dear developers!

Before a month I try to get help with intel wifi link card. The problem
was the connection hangs on and sometimes the machine freeze. I tried
fedora 15 with the same result.
I try scientific linux, and centos 6, it's working fine, without any
freeze. I tested near 2 weeks, and copying many gigs of datas through
wifi. There wasn't any error like before.

So, please look after the problem, and fix it in fedora. I turn from
fedora to other distro, because I have a big chance to I can use it and
it will be stable.

(It's still incredible for me, why centos and SL works fine, and fedroa
freezes/hangs on about 5mins.)

Thanks, Balazs

Old 07-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Michael Cronenworth

Hüvely Balázs on 07/20/2011 03:39 PM wrote:
> Before a month I try to get help with intel wifi link card. The problem
> was the connection hangs on and sometimes the machine freeze. I tried
> fedora 15 with the same result.
> I try scientific linux, and centos 6, it's working fine, without any
> freeze. I tested near 2 weeks, and copying many gigs of datas through
> wifi. There wasn't any error like before.
>
> So, please look after the problem, and fix it in fedora. I turn from
> fedora to other distro, because I have a big chance to I can use it and
> it will be stable.

You should file a bug in our bugzilla[1] system. If you don't, your bug
will never get fixed. The mailing list isn't designed for bug reporting.

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

Old 07-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Hüvely Balázs

On 07/20/2011 10:46 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Hüvely Balázs on 07/20/2011 03:39 PM wrote:
>> Before a month I try to get help with intel wifi link card. The problem
>> was the connection hangs on and sometimes the machine freeze. I tried
>> fedora 15 with the same result.
>> I try scientific linux, and centos 6, it's working fine, without any
>> freeze. I tested near 2 weeks, and copying many gigs of datas through
>> wifi. There wasn't any error like before.
>>
>> So, please look after the problem, and fix it in fedora. I turn from
>> fedora to other distro, because I have a big chance to I can use it and
>> it will be stable.
> You should file a bug in our bugzilla[1] system. If you don't, your bug
> will never get fixed. The mailing list isn't designed for bug reporting.
>
> [1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
It's already in the buglist... I shouldn't need to writer down again,
but if you want...

Old 07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Michael Cronenworth

On 07/21/2011 01:53 PM, Hüvely Balázs wrote:
> It's already in the buglist... I shouldn't need to writer down again,
> but if you want...

You should post your bug number. Maybe someone who has the same problem
found a solution.