Old 02-14-2008, 01:16 PM
"Ogier Maitre"

Default Fedora Ydl cellsdk

Hi all.

I have few questions which I cannot solve by googling.
I tried to install a fedora 7 on a ps3, but it doesn't work. Because of a problem of drivers...

Whatever, that is not my actual problem.

I have install a yellowdog at this time, but I have to install a f7 too (for the cellsdk 3.0) and I hope that I can install the f7 with the yellowdog. (maybe a thing like to launch the f7's version of anaconda in yellowdog).

I already do a thing like that, with a debian/ubuntu. With deboostrap you can easily install a debian with another linux distribution.

Can I do a thing like that with fedora?

Thank you.
Ogier Maitre