Old 07-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Yuanjun

Default F15 on thinkpad L420, Fn+ f8 does not work

Hi,

I have just installed Fedora 15 on my thinkpad L420 laptop. The main
functionality works fine.
I have got only one problem. Fn + F8 shortcut for switching trackpoint
and touchpad doesnot work.
Other thinkpad special keys seem to work.

I have searched the web, and found something about the thinkpad-acpi,
but without success.

Best,

YJ