Old 07-18-2011, 10:58 AM
"Erik P. Olsen"

Default Linksys E3000

I am interested in purchasing this router. Does anybody have experience with it?
Can it be recommended to use with linux?

--
Erik

Old 07-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Bob Goodwin

On 18/07/11 06:58, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> I am interested in purchasing this router. Does anybody have experience with it?
> Can it be recommended to use with linux?

I am using an E3000 and it works as expected. However I prefer to
use DD-WRT instead of the Linksys software ...

It should work for you with Linux.

Bob

Old 07-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Bob Goodwin

Old 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Tom H

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Erik P. Olsen <epodata@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am interested in purchasing this router. Does anybody have experience with it?
> Can it be recommended to use with linux?

No problems.