Old 07-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Frantisek Hanzlik

Default how with export printers from remote session?

Can someone recommends any solution for remote desktop connection
(both side would be F14+ distros), which is able export remote
printer(s) to connecting side? It shall be, if possible, working
over relatively slow links (256+ kbps, e.g. xDSL).

What I catch on, this should be able do with nx/freenx+freenx-server,
maybe with rdesktop/xfreerdp+xrdp, but I never tried these. Or are
there other solutions?

Has somebody personal experience with this ?

Thanks in advance, Franta Hanzlik