Old 07-16-2011, 11:50 PM
suvayu ali

Default Question about the boost package in Fedora

Hi,

I see that a few of the examples are missing from the boost package
available in the official Fedora repositories. Do I need to install
any package to get these? e.g. I could not find the first.cpp example
from program_options. The docs say they should be under
libs/program_options/example.

Any ideas?

PS: I also found the boost-doc package is missing the boost graphic
and the style sheets for the pages.

--
Suvayu