Old 07-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Zoran Spasojevic

Default no sound on cf15 but yes system sound

I just installed FC15 with the latest updates.
I am using M-Audio audiofile 2494.
I get the system notifications sound but none of the audio or video
applications produces sound.
I tried using alsamixe and considered various suggestions I read on
these lists but still don't have sound..
When I try system settings > Multimedia and click on "test sound"
button, the reply I get is that the sound card
does not work and it seems that it can not be detected by pulseaudio or
various other applications.

Thanks in advance for any help.
zoran