Old 07-16-2011, 12:31 AM
Gary Waters

Default Hard drive/Laptop swap - will fedora croak?

I set up a Fedora 15 installation on a laptop with an* intel based
chipset. I just got an AMD ( Turion ) chipset notebook. I assume
swapping the hard drive will result in the fedora installation
crashing? If such is the case, other than a fresh install, is there
a way to do it which will work?

Gary