-   -   How To Resize/Convert a BTRFS-LUKS partition? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/552197-how-resize-convert-btrfs-luks-partition.html)

Manuel Escudero 07-13-2011 09:02 PM

How To Resize/Convert a BTRFS-LUKS partition?

it's official:
Lately, I've been having a lot of Performance issues because of BTRFS

(Specially when running VM's) so I was wondering if theres a way to Shrinkan encrypted (Crypto-Luks) BTRFS partition in order to create a new Ext4 oneto store my VM's...

In case there's not, I'm interested in knowing how to convert a BTRFS partitionto Ext4 without loosing any data, the thing is, I want to improve my experience*with F15 and BTRFS in order to keep the system the way it is now without

having to reinstall,
Can Someone Help?
--
Manuel EscuderoLinux User #509052
Twitter:*@Jmlevick

Blogger:*Blog*XenodePGP/GnuPG:*E2F5 12FA E1C3 FA58 CF15 *8481 B77B 00CA C1E1 0FA7Xenode Systems -*xenodesystems.com*-*"Conéctate a Tu Mundo"