Old 07-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Ed Greshko

Default Gnome 3 ~ Windows 8?

I have no opinion on those types of articles. Even if I did, it would
only be my opinion...

But, I would like to point out that you've managed to hijack a thread.
Not something that is nice around these parts. :-)

Old 07-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Mike Chambers

Started a new thread for the user, as looks like stole another thread
and changed the subject. Anyway, here is the original post and can
comment on it from there if you like.

Don't flame ME, I care less bout the subject, just trying to help get
someone going in right direction.