Old 07-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Ali Altuncevahir

Default Need help for installing software fedora 15

I need help to install my frequently used software called qutecsound to fedora 15. I can't see in software install application.* Is there any software reositories for this software.

Thank you, Ali

Old 07-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Joachim Backes

On 07/13/2011 02:05 PM, Ali Altuncevahir wrote:
> I need help to install my frequently used software called qutecsound to
> fedora 15. I can't see in software install application. Is there any
> software reositories for this software.
>
> Thank you, Ali

Please try

http://sourceforge.net/projects/qutecsound/files/

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

Old 07-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Joachim Backes

On 07/13/2011 02:12 PM, Joachim Backes wrote:
> On 07/13/2011 02:05 PM, Ali Altuncevahir wrote:
>> I need help to install my frequently used software called qutecsound to
>> fedora 15. I can't see in software install application. Is there any
>> software reositories for this software.
>>
>> Thank you, Ali
>>

> Please try
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qutecsound/files/