Old 06-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Rex Dieter

Default f15 :: kde :: power management : cannot switch the cpu power governors

Adrian Sevcenco wrote:

> Hi! So the problem is in $subj ... until now was possible that in power
> management profiles to associate with a specific governor ..

support for that was removed from kde in... 4.5 I believe... , as that was
an old feature of hal (that fedora purposesly removed from it's hal
packaging even earlier).

-- Rex

Old 06-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Richard Hughes

On 30 June 2011 14:38, Rex Dieter <rdieter@math.unl.edu> wrote:
> support for that was removed from kde in... 4.5 I believe... , as that was
> an old feature of hal (that fedora purposesly removed from it's hal
> packaging even earlier).

See http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/power/good_practices.html

Richard