Old 06-29-2011, 08:51 AM
Ales Kozumplik

Default hardware errors, second coming

I tried to address the mentioned problems and made the entire mechanism
hooked up with our exception handling instead, making this a lot more
general. Also moved the hardware_fault exception parameter up the
hierarchy to the StorageError itself. I feel a lot better about this
version, but let's discuss if this is a way we want to go.

Ales