FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-28-2011, 05:29 PM
admin lewis
 
Default F15 lot's of bugs on gnome ?

Hi,
I've upgraded from f14 to f15 by preupgrade. It was been easy and
without problems. Now I have this new gnome 3 desktop environment
that's seems usable and maybe comfortable..
But... there is a little but.. It is very buggy... for example I cant
add any printers.. I cant do right-click->properties on any
folders/files (the window freezes)... once I had big squares on
activity space.. and today a kernel crash..
These problems are common to you too ?
Bye
Lewis

--
my blog - http://predellino.blogspot.com/
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 AM
Hiisi
 
Default F15 lot's of bugs on gnome ?

On 28 June 2011 21:29, admin lewis <adminlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've upgraded from f14 to f15 by preupgrade. It was been easy and
> without problems. Now I have this new gnome 3 desktop environment
> that's seems usable and maybe comfortable..
> But... there is a little but.. It is very buggy... for example I cant
> add any printers.. I cant do right-click->properties on any
> folders/files (the window freezes)... once I had big squares on
> activity space.. and today a kernel crash..
> These problems are common to you too ?

Nothing of the mentioned above. I always wondered why people don't
test they hardware using live images before installing/upgrading to
the hard-drive??

> Bye
> Lewis
>
--
Hiisi
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 06-29-2011, 08:41 AM
ganu MailList
 
Default F15 lot's of bugs on gnome ?

Two many many bug,* so I come bakc to F14

2011/6/29 Hiisi <hiisi@fedoraproject.org>

On 28 June 2011 21:29, admin lewis <adminlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I've upgraded from f14 to f15 by preupgrade. It was been easy and

> without problems. Now I have this new gnome 3 desktop environment

> that's seems usable and maybe comfortable..

> But... there is a little but.. It is very buggy... for example I cant

> add any printers.. I cant do right-click->properties on any

> folders/files (the window freezes)... once I had big squares on

> activity space.. and today a kernel crash..

> These problems are common to you too ?



Nothing of the mentioned above. I always wondered why people don't

test they hardware using live images before installing/upgrading to

the hard-drive??



> Bye

> Lewis

>

--

Hiisi

--

users mailing list

users@lists.fedoraproject.org

To unsubscribe or change subscription options:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines



--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org