Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Lawrence E Graves

Default Update 802.11n Official Standard

Will there be an 802.11n official standard firmware or software update
handed down for those who are using the 1500 draft n wifi in their
laptops or will we have to go and buy them if they are available?
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com>
All things are workable but don't all things work.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:51 PM
Alan Cox

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:42:53 -0600
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com> wrote:

> Will there be an 802.11n official standard firmware or software update
> handed down for those who are using the 1500 draft n wifi in their
> laptops or will we have to go and buy them if they are available?

The firmware will depend upon the vendor of the hardware itself and what
they distribute.