Old 06-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Lawrence E Graves

Default Wifi Firmware update

Is there going to be a wifi firmware update to accommodate the new
802.11n standard recently released. I am using the Pro/Wireless 4965 AG
or AGN Wifi card and can not connect to my recently purchase Overdrive
Pro 3g/4g. It is equipped with the new 802.11n and my card will not
connect to it except through the g mode. Please advise.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com>
All things are workable but not all things work.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:39 PM
JD

On 06/27/2011 04:01 PM, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> Is there going to be a wifi firmware update to accommodate the new
> 802.11n standard recently released. I am using the Pro/Wireless 4965 AG
> or AGN Wifi card and can not connect to my recently purchase Overdrive
> Pro 3g/4g. It is equipped with the new 802.11n and my card will not
> connect to it except through the g mode. Please advise.
Have you tried to install
iwl4965-firmware-228.61.2.24-3.fc15.noarch.rpm

to see if it makes a difference?

What version of Fedora are you currently running?