Old 06-21-2011, 02:40 PM
John Aldrich

Default Chrome asks for Gnome Keyring password???? (NOT SOLVED)

On Tue June 21 2011, John Aldrich wrote:
> On Tue June 21 2011, mike cloaked wrote:
> > If you now switch on sync with a gmail account, then allow time for it
> > to synchronise... and then run it without the --password-store flag,
> > does that then allow sync to put the passwords in the local encrypted
> > sqlite file instead of kwallet after which you can then switch of
> > sync?

NUTZ! Despite the fact that KWAllet was already open (for email) I still
got prompted for the freakin' password by Chrome! I guess I'll just live
with it! Frustrating and annoying as hell, though!!! I wish Chrome would
just store the freakin' passwords itself!!