Old 06-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Lawrence E Graves

Default Printer still not printing from LibreOffice

Fedora 15 is flushing my printer. Error messages read as follow: Not
connected/ printing Brother MFC-J615/printing completed on Brother
MFC-J615 and then no results.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com>
All things are workable but not all things work.