-   -   Another 5-star Fedora experience (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/541715-another-5-star-fedora-experience.html)

Roger 06-20-2011 01:48 AM

Another 5-star Fedora experience

Hijacking this thread but in the same vein.

My daughter is first year IT and media teacher at a private school.
She warned her students that her computer looked different because she
used Linux Ubuntu 10.04.
The students were impressed and fed up with problems of their current
operating system.
Within 3 days all had changed to Linux, they use Gimp, Blender,
LibreOffice, etc instead of proprietary applications.
Roger

Misha Shnurapet 06-20-2011 02:31 AM

20.06.2011, 10:48, "Roger" <arelem@bigpond.com>:
> Hijacking this thread but in the same vein.
>
> My daughter is first year IT and media teacher at a private school.
> She warned her students that her computer looked different because she
> used Linux Ubuntu 10.04.
> The students were impressed and fed up with problems of their current
> operating system.
> Within 3 days all had changed to Linux, they use Gimp, Blender,
> LibreOffice, etc instead of proprietary applications.
> Roger

Keep the success stories coming! :-)

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode