-   -   Status of flash support in Fedora 14 (64-bit)? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/541469-status-flash-support-fedora-14-64-bit.html)

Frank Murphy 06-19-2011 07:33 AM

On 19/06/11 08:20, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> The following page is not displaying the flash:
>
> http://live.shogi.or.jp/joryu_ouza/kifu/ricoh20110618.html
>
> Does this work for anyone else? If so, what flash plugin software are
> you using?

Fine with the native 64bit, not upto date security wise.
(But thats what flashblock is handy for)

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/square/

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org

"Erik P. Olsen" 06-19-2011 07:33 AM

On 19/06/11 09:20, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> I have the following situation:
>
> Shockwave Flash
>
> File: nswrapper_32_64.libflashplayer.so
> Version:
> Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
>
> MIME Type Description Suffixes Enabled
> application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash swf Yes
> application/futuresplash FutureSplash Player spl Yes
>
> (from about:plugins)
>
> The following page is not displaying the flash:
>
> http://live.shogi.or.jp/joryu_ouza/kifu/ricoh20110618.html
>
> Does this work for anyone else? If so, what flash plugin software are
> you using?
It works fine with me. I have:

File: nswrapper_64_64.libflashplayer.so
Version:
Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161

--
Erik

Colin Paul Adams 06-19-2011 08:05 AM

Erik> On 19/06/11 09:20, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
>> I have the following situation:
>>
>> Shockwave Flash
>>
>> File: nswrapper_32_64.libflashplayer.so Version: Shockwave Flash
>> 10.3 r181
>>
>> MIME Type Description Suffixes Enabled
>> application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash swf Yes
>> application/futuresplash FutureSplash Player spl Yes
>>
>> (from about:plugins)
>>
>> The following page is not displaying the flash:
>>
>> http://live.shogi.or.jp/joryu_ouza/kifu/ricoh20110618.html
>>
>> Does this work for anyone else? If so, what flash plugin software
>> are you using?
Erik> It works fine with me. I have:

Erik> File: nswrapper_64_64.libflashplayer.so Version:
Erik> Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161

Thanks Erik (and Franck).

After reading this, it occur ed to me to restart Firefox. It works now.

I should remember to try that as a first resort in future.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire

Heinz Diehl 06-19-2011 08:17 AM

On 19.06.2011, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> http://live.shogi.or.jp/joryu_ouza/kifu/ricoh20110618.html
>
> Does this work for anyone else? If so, what flash plugin software are
> you using?

Works perfectly for me. Version 10.2-d161 (64 bit).

Joe Zeff 06-19-2011 03:55 PM

On 06/19/2011 12:20 AM, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> The following page is not displaying the flash:
>
> http://live.shogi.or.jp/joryu_ouza/kifu/ricoh20110618.html
>
> Does this work for anyone else? If so, what flash plugin software are
> you using?

Works for me with the latest version of Adobe Flash.