Old 06-17-2011, 11:13 AM
H Xu

Default gnome-shell whether extension in the yum repository?

Hi all,

Is there any whether extension for gnome-shell in the yum repository for
fedora 15? Thanks.

Old 06-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Olav Vitters

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 07:13:29PM +0800, H Xu wrote:
> Is there any whether extension for gnome-shell in the yum repository for
> fedora 15? Thanks.

No idea about an extension + I know it doesn't solve anything right
now, but there is going to be better weather integration in GNOME 3.2
(F16). Meaning: in the clock similar to GNOME2.

Olav

Old 06-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Frank Murphy

On 17/06/11 12:13, H Xu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any whether extension for gnome-shell in the yum repository for
> fedora 15? Thanks.

yum search gnome-shell-extension*

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org

Old 06-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Michael Cronenworth

H Xu wrote:
> Is there any whether extension for gnome-shell in the yum repository for
> fedora 15? Thanks.

The weather extension[1] is not in the official yum repositories yet.
For now, you can download the source and install it yourself.

[1] https://github.com/simon04/gnome-shell-extension-weather