Old 06-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Carlos Holguin

Default http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm seems to be down

http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm seems to be down.
I have tried to add the repository, manually, through the web page and through easylife and the page just hangs, does not seem to respond.

Please help.
--
Ing. Carlos Moyses Holguin

Old 06-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 23:34 -0400, Carlos Holguin wrote:
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpmseems
> to be down.
>
> I have tried to add the repository, manually, through the web page and
> through easylife and the page just hangs, does not seem to respond.
>
> Please help.

Please send this to the Rpmfusion list, not here. Fedora is not
responsible for Rpmfusion.

poc

Old 06-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Genes MailLists

On 06/16/2011 11:34 PM, Carlos Holguin wrote:
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
> seems to be down.
>
> I have tried to add the repository, manually, through the web page and
> through easylife and the page just hangs, does not seem to respond.
>
> Please help.
>
> --
> Ing. Carlos Moyses Holguin

change it to download2.rpmfusion.org for now - let rpmfusion know they
have a problem with download1.