Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Alex

Default apache 2.2.17 vulnerable on f14?

Hi,
I see apache 2.2.18 is available, and it has fixed a remote DoS that
is in 2.2.17, which appears to be the latest version for f14, updated
last October.

Am I missing something, or is there some other reason why this hasn't
been updated to 2.2.18 or at least fixed the DoS?

http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_22.html

Thanks,
Alex

Old 06-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 06/17/2011 07:52 AM, Alex wrote:
> Hi,
> I see apache 2.2.18 is available, and it has fixed a remote DoS that
> is in 2.2.17, which appears to be the latest version for f14, updated
> last October.
>
> Am I missing something, or is there some other reason why this hasn't
> been updated to 2.2.18 or at least fixed the DoS?
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_22.html

File a bug report against httpd via http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/httpd
and notify the maintainer

Rahul