Old 06-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Martín Marqués

Default New instalation on Dell Inspiron 15a

El día 16 de junio de 2011 14:55, Martín Marqués
<martin.marques@gmail.com> escribió:

> There's also another problem, but related to Dell. The function keys
> on the keyboard work the opposite way as on other laptops or even
> desktop multimedia keyboards (even on windows 7 in my case): when you
> press them, the execute the multimedia function (stop the wireless,
> up/down brightness, mute, etc.), and when pressing together with the
> Fn key, they work as old function keys (I use them a lot on KDE to
> change desktops, and to reload firefox html pages).

I found out that there's a BIOS configuration option to change the
behavior of the function keys, so now it works like other laptops.

Still fitting with the touchpad.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador