Old 06-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Mike Wright

Default repo browser

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a repo browser?

Yum search (even using -v) doesn't provide versions.

I'm specifically looking for kernel-3.0.0 with its out of the box
support for xen dom0 and domU, also xen-4.1.

Now I've built 3.0.0-rc3 from kernel.org and am running it as I write,
but I'd prefer kernels with the rh/fedora specific patches.

TIA,
Mike Wright

Old 06-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 11:42 -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
> Does anybody know of a repo browser?
>
> Yum search (even using -v) doesn't provide versions.

Try repoquery (from yum-utils)

poc

Old 06-16-2011, 06:47 PM
suvayu ali

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Mike Wright
<mike.wright@mailinator.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know of a repo browser?
>
> Yum search (even using -v) doesn't provide versions.
>
> I'm specifically looking for kernel-3.0.0 with its out of the box
> support for xen dom0 and domU, also xen-4.1.
>
> Now I've built 3.0.0-rc3 from kernel.org and am running it as I write,
> but I'd prefer kernels with the rh/fedora specific patches.

How about:

$ yum list *xen*

followed by a:

$ yum info <package>