Old 06-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Joachim Backes

Default assigning application to some file type in F15/gnome3

Hi all,

I'm running F15/gnome3, and I installed the "mscore" package (music
notation software). Beside all, mscore supports files of type ".cap"
(capella files). How to assign mscore to such files? Using the nautilus
dialog with "file properties->Open with" is not helpful because
"mscore" does not appear in the list of assignable applications.

Any advice?

Kind regards

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes