Old 06-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Default kindly send your suggestion for the Event of Linux at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

Hello Frnds,

I am a student of B.tech C.S.E.(Guru Nanak Dev University).We have a plan to organize an Mega Event of Linux at our Campus. When we share our idea among peoples & students. We got a good response. We also get help & support from various experts of Linux.We have the plan to hold this event in the last week of August 2011. If anybody want to help us with their ideas , they can share their precious ideas with us and suggest us for this event. We are very thankful to you for your help & support.

Regards

Navdeep Singh

Core Member

Technical Students Society's Panel,