Old 06-15-2011, 01:58 PM
jarmo

Default A-link na1gu usb-ethernet adapter (Solved temporary)

jarmo kirjoitti keskiviikko, 15. kesäkuuta 2011 14:25:30:
> Anyone got this working in FC ? When I connect adapter, it is
> regonized as asix. With dhcp it gets ipnumber ok, but that's it.

> updates, working just same way. Looked driver and found from
> manufacturer driver for 2.6.38 kernel. But, FC 15 is using it. Is the
> driver different in FC 15, than manufacturers one?

Got adapter working, just downloaded vendors driver and compiled it
against FC 15 kernel, installed it and voila', got net working. What I
have to do, allways compile it again, when kernel changes.

So big wish to people, who maintain FC's kernel version, to take care
of this driver.

Jarmo