Old 06-15-2011, 04:26 AM
james tate

Default Saving Youtube Videos in Fedora

At one time Youtube videos were being temp. downloaded while playing to
the /tmp directory where you could save from, but now it seems that is
no longer the case.

Where are they being temp. downloaded to in Fedora now ?

Old 06-15-2011, 04:30 AM
Ed Greshko

On 06/15/2011 12:26 PM, james tate wrote:
> At one time Youtube videos were being temp. downloaded while playing to
> the /tmp directory where you could save from, but now it seems that is
> no longer the case.
>
> Where are they being temp. downloaded to in Fedora now ?

FWIW, I use the Chrome browser and the "Download YouTube Videos as
MP4/FLV" extension. Works quite well. I would think FF has something
similar if that is what you use....