-   -   My Fedora 15 does not support bluetooth function (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/539902-my-fedora-15-does-not-support-bluetooth-function.html)

ganu MailList 06-14-2011 11:50 PM

My Fedora 15 does not support bluetooth function

How to install bluetooth driver?**** And before start* fedora 15,* it needs to remote wireless* mouse and keyboard from computer,* How to resolve it?

Ed Greshko 06-14-2011 11:55 PM

On 06/15/2011 07:50 AM, ganu MailList wrote:
> How to install bluetooth driver? And before start fedora 15, it
> needs to remote wireless mouse and keyboard from computer, How to
> resolve it?

Don't know about bluetooth, don't use it....

But, can you describe in more detail what you mean about the wireless
mouse and keyboard? I have both on my system and don't have any issue.

Ed

Itamar Reis Peixoto 06-15-2011 12:06 AM

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM, ganu MailList <ganu4maillist@gmail.com> wrote:
> How to install bluetooth driver?**** And before start* fedora 15,* it needs
> to remote wireless* mouse and keyboard from computer,* How to resolve it?

yum search bluetooth
yum search bluez

------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)
+55 34 9158 9329 (TIM)
+55 34 8806 3989 (OI)
+55 34 3221 8599 (FIXO MG)

Marko Vojinovic 06-15-2011 12:49 AM

On Wednesday 15 June 2011 00:55:20 Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 06/15/2011 07:50 AM, ganu MailList wrote:
> > How to install bluetooth driver? And before start fedora 15, it
> > needs to remote wireless mouse and keyboard from computer, How to
> > resolve it?
>
> Don't know about bluetooth, don't use it....
>
> But, can you describe in more detail what you mean about the wireless
> mouse and keyboard? I have both on my system and don't have any issue.

Maybe the OP has a bluetooth mouse and keyboard? And they don't get connected
automatically via bluetooth on system startup, so he is sort of "locked out"
of the system?

Just guessing... ;-)

Best, :-)
Marko

Ed Greshko 06-15-2011 12:54 AM

On 06/15/2011 08:49 AM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> Maybe the OP has a bluetooth mouse and keyboard? And they don't get connected
> automatically via bluetooth on system startup, so he is sort of "locked out"
> of the system?
>
> Just guessing... ;-)

I claim "too early, no coffee" as my defense. General stupidity just
seems too harsh.... :-)