Old 06-14-2011, 02:24 PM
"Darryl L. Pierce"

Default Dual monitors, one "desktop"...

For my Fedora 15 laptop, I have a docking station at work that has two
monitors connected to it. When I move between desktops, the right
monitor keeps its content and the left monitor is the only one that
changes.

How do I make it so that both displays change? I want to have both
monitors to be used for each of the virtual desktops, not just one.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/