Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Joachim Backes

Default After logging out in gnome3 or xfce, I still see some of the user's processes

If a user runs a gnome3 or xfce session and then logs out, not all
processes are killed. I see at least pulseaudio running.

The most processes I saw after having logged out, were:

9371 ? 00:00:00 menu-cached
12441 ? 00:00:00 pulseaudio
12448 ? 00:00:00 gconf-helper
12592 ? 00:00:00 gnome-keyring-d