Old 06-13-2011, 09:23 PM
François Patte

Default ltsp fedora 14

Old 06-14-2011, 06:15 AM
Frantisek Hanzlik

François Patte wrote:

Mr. Warren Togami is now working on LTSP for Fedora (seems to), but
for now IMO aren't official packages (nor at koji).

I have done some RPM from current LTSP development at launchpad,
You can download them from URL:
http://www.hanzlici.cz/packages/fedora/ltsp/f14/
(there are i386 RPM and SRPMS, i do not need x86_64)

Or You can build one´s own from bzr repos at launchpad:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ltsp-upstream/

Regards, Franta Hanzlík