Old 06-13-2011, 04:05 PM
james tate

Default Burning Video DVD Howto

Fedora 15/Kde4 .

I have tried to burn burn a one hour videos using K3B

File > New Project > New Video Dvd Project , It creates a VIDEO_TS and
AUDIO_TS , but if I select a AVI or mp4 video to the Project, I get the
following Error;

Could not determine size of resulting image file.

Is there a howto for k3b that explains this more in depth ?